2 Door Mop Sink Cabinet
- ETL-Sanitation approved (ANSI/NSF 3 sanitation standard) and DIN 10512 compliant.
- Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle
regardless of the network’s water pressure.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (ETL-Sanitation mode) by pressing a button.
- 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (ETL-Sanitation mode).
- Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results
- Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- IP25 protection against water jet, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Short Form Specification:
Unit to be Electrolux Green & Clean upright hood type hot water rinsing dishwasher. Electrical characteristics to be ___400 volts, three phase 50Hz operation, convertible to single phase on-site. Uses 2 liters of clean water per final rinse cycle. 84°C rinse temperature and pressure guaranteed by built in atmospheric boiler and built in rinse booster pump.
Washing performance is guaranteed by a powerful 0.8 kW wash pump and upper and lower stainless steel revolving washing spray arms. 304 Stainless steel construction to include single skin hood, external, front and side panels, wash tank, tank filter plus wash and rinse arms. Unit shall be field convertible from straight to corner operation. The unit is equipped with flexible fill hoses. Delivered on height-adjustable feet.