Skip to content
- Kettle is suitable to boil, steam, poach, braise or simmer all kinds of produce.
- Kettle is jacketed up to 134 mm from upper rim.
- Isolated upper well rim avoids risk of harm for the user.
- Max pressure of inner jacket at 1,5 bar; minimum working pressure at 0.1 bar. Allows temperature control between 50 and 110°C.
- Ergonomic vessel dimensions, with a large diameter and shallow depth facilitates stirring and gentle food handling.
- IPX6 water resistant.
- Edge of the large pouring lip can be equipped with a strainer (option).
- Motorized, variable pan tilting with “SOFT STOP”. Tilting and pouring speeds can be precisely adjusted. Pan can be tilted over 90° to facilitate pouring and cleaning operations.
- Built in temperature sensor to precisely control the cooking process.
- USB connection to easily update the software, upload recipes and download HACCP data.
- Cooking vessel in 1.4435 (AISI 316L) stainless steel featuring directional pouring lip. Double-jacket in 1.4404 (AISI 316L) stainless steel designed to operate at a pressure of 1.5 bar.
- External panelling and internal frame made of 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
- Double-lined insulated lid in 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel mounted on the cross beam of the unit, counterbalanced by a hinge that remains open in all positions.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 36.2 kW
- Item heated: 0 lt
- Heat up temperature: From 0°C to 0°C
- Heat up time: 0 min
- Energy consumed in heat up phase: 0
- Energy efficiency: 0 %
- Configuration: Round;Tilting
- Working Temperature MIN: 50 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 110 °C
- Vessel (round) diameter: 900 mm
- Vessel (round) depth: 570 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 1500 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 1000 mm
- Net weight: 390 kg
- Net vessel useful capacity: 300 lt
- Tilting mechanism: Automatic
- Double jacketed lid: ✔
- Heating type: Indirect