Planetary Mixers Planetary Mixer for Bakery, 40 lt. – Electronic + hub
- Solid BPA-free safety screen, covering the stainless steel wire one, limits the flour and unsafe dust particles when used in bakery and pastry preparation.
- Professional beater mixer designed to withstand the strong demands of bakery and pastry making.
- Delivered with: – Spiral Hook, Paddle, Wire Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 40 lt. – Accessory drive hub (accessories are not included).
- Bowl detection device allows the mixer to switch on only when the bowl and the solid safety screen are properly installed and positioned together.
- Kneading speed: “1” with hook.
- Mixing speed: “2” with paddle.
- Emulsifying speed: “3” with whisk.
- Wire safety screen fitted with a removable chute to add products while working, thus ensuring operator safety.
- Pivoting and removable wire safety screen for easier and better cleaning.
- Raising and lowering of the bowl controlled by lever with an automatic locking of the bowl when in the raised position.
- Waterproof touch button control panel with timer, speed setting and display.
- Safety device will automatically stop the machine when the bowl is lowered.
- Maximum capacity (flour, with 60% of hydration) 10 kg.
- Alluminium accesory hub positioned on the left side of the head of the planetary mixer.
- The solid safety screen and the stainless steel wire structure are both removable and dismantled for cleaning and are dishwasher safe.
- Adjustable feet to perfect stability.
- Reinforced body, feet and transmission for heavy duty operations.
- 302 AISI Stainless steel bowl – 40 lt. capacity.
- Electronic speed variator (10 speeds available from 30 to 175 rpm)
- 3 fixed speeds: 40, 80 and 160 rpm.
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 2.2 kW
- Total Watts: 2.2 kW
- External dimensions, Width: 655 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1370 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 850 mm
- Shipping weight: 195 kg
- Cold water paste: 10 kg with Spiral hook
- Egg whites: 70 with Whisk
- Performance (up to): 10 – kg/Cycle
- Capacity: 40 litres