- DynaTrol Touch Screen Control
- Stainless Steel Basket and Wash Tub
- Automatic 10-port Liquid Supply Injection with Manual Hopper
- Inverter with Single Motor Variable Speed Drive with High Slip & Positioning Brake System
- DynaMount Suspension System (DW_SM models) with Reverse Loaded Springs & Shocks
- Liquid/Dry Five-Compartment Flushing Supply Injection
- DynOzone – DynaWash® Ozone System
- Vacuum Breakers
- Redirect Drain to Rear (Rigid Mount Only)
- Direct Steam Heating with Built-In Diffuser
- Electric Heating Element
- Electric Right (ER) Design
- Water Reuse Ready: Extra Inlet Valve & Reuse Drain
- Air Operated Inlet Valves (Not available on DW100 & DW100SM machines)
- DynaTrol Networking with Traffic Cop (for multi-machine installations)
The EDRO DynaWash® three pocket end loader (DW) washer-extractor range is available in 100 (45 kg), 150 (68 kg), 200 (91 kg), 300 (136 kg) and 400 (182 kg) pound models in both rigid mount and soft mount (DWSM) configurations.
Rigid mount models are fixed securely to the structure’s foundation. Soft mount models can be installed in laundries where the structure is able to support the static weight of a fully loaded machine.
EDRO Corporation has built more than 5,000 DynaWash® series washer-extractors. The robust design and solid construction have made this machine series a hallmark in the industry. These three pocket end loader washer-extractors represent the best value in the laundry market today. The initial investment and remarkably low operating costs drive down your cost of ownership.
DynaWash® washer-extractors feature state-of-the art DynaTrol HMi Touch Screen Control, DynOzone – DynaWash® ozone system, and single motor variable speed drives: top-quality components and cutting-edge technology. The patented DynaWash® “3-D” basket design assures the ideal wash action for outstanding laundering results and long machine life.
Typical installations include the main operating hotel and resort laundries, naval vessels, cruise ship laundries, prisons and industrial and commercial laundries.