- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough.
- Full width front grease drawers.
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants and burners.
- 51⁄4″ wide sloped cast iron grates are reversible for “level” broiling or self-cleaning. Cast in pitched grease trough in each grate blade provides fat run-off and controls flareups.
- One 14,500 BTU/hr. burner for each broiler grate.
- Standing pilot ignition system.
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner.
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards creating a “Cool Zone” in the grease drawer and drip areas.
- 4″ adjustable legs.
- 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
Low profile, high volume gas charbroiler, Vulcan Model No. ___________. Stainless steel front, sides, top trim and grease trough. Full width front grease collection drawers. Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants and burners. 51⁄4″ wide cast iron diamond grates. One 14,500 BTU/hr. burner for each broiling grate. Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards. Standing pilot ignition system. One infinite heat control valve for each burner. 4″ adjustable legs. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.