Skip to content
- Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
- Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank for professional washing.
- Flexible rack support suitable to use rack dimension from 350x350mm up to 380x380mm
- Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
- 120 seconds cycle.
- Simple operation control panel.
- Solid double skinned counter-balance stainless steel door with hurt-free handle in plastic.
- Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
- Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
- Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
- Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
- Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
- Robust structure thanks to stainless steel construction.
- Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 2.7 kW
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Pressure, bar min/max: 2-5 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 2.5
- Incoming water line size: 3/4″
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 15
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2
- Baskets per hour*: 30
- N° of working cycles – sec.: 1 (120)
- Cell dimensions – width: 380 mm
- Cell dimensions – depth: 380 mm
- Cell dimensions – height: 240 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 436 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 670 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 495 mm
- Net weight: 33 kg
- Shipping weight: 36 kg
- Shipping height: 820 mm
- Shipping width: 610 mm
- Shipping depth: 550 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.28 m³
- Noise level: 61 dBA
- Washing cycle temperature: 60 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 82 °C