Warewashing green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher, Energy Saving Device, electric, 150 r/h, right>left
- Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 300 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
- Built-in Energy Saving Device (ESD) utilizes the hot steam generated by the machine in the rinse and wash tanks to heat up incoming cold water up to 55°C before entering the boiler, thus saving energy.
- Multi-rinse technology guarantees rinse water consumption of 0.4 liters/rack regardless of the conveyor speed to ensure low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- CLEAR BLUE filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
- Built-in WASH-SAFE CONTROL system raises water temperature to 85°C to sanitize the rinse water. No external boiler is required. Built-in air break and rinse booster pump ensure constant temperature and pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the inlet water condition.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 150 racks easy to switch to DIN 10510 or NSF ANSI 3 compliant speed.
- Three conveyor speeds can be selected through the control panel by the operator and customized on site.
- Maximum Wash Contact (MWC) wash arms are positioned along the full length of the wash tank.
- Multi-rinse arms in combination with double rinse tanks re-use final rinsing water in several phases to ensure hygiene and complete detergent removal on the washed wares.
- Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
- Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
- Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels of interaction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
- Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chambers, including the internal doors are completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
- Self-draining wash pumps provide maximum hygiene and all wash and rinse zones drain automatically at the push of a button.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 27.8 kW
- Electrical power min: 20.8 kW
- When the machine runs at DIN 10510 compliant speed.
- Energy consumption: 24.7 kW/h
- At average working conditions.
- 1st wash tank heating elements: 14 kW
- Triple tank heating elements: 7 kW
- Boiler heating elements: 3.5 kW
- 1st wash pump size: 1.5 kW
- Rinse pump size (final, duo, triple): 0.55 / 0.32 / 0.32 kW00000000
- Inlet water line size: G 3/4″ / G 3/4″
- Inlet cold water line size: G 3/4″
- Drain line size: 50mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 1.5-7 bar
- Inlet water supply temperature (wash): 5 – 65°C
- The higher the temperature, the faster the warm-up. Recommended temperature: 50°C.
- Inlet water supply temperature (rinse and pre-wash): 5 – 30 °C
- Inlet water supply hardness: 0-14 °fH / 0-8°dH
- When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
- Peak rate of drain flow: 1.8 l/s
- Pre wash temperature: 0 / 0 °C
- 1st wash tank size: 70 l
- Duo rinse tank size: 20 l
- Flow rate of wash pump: 500 l/h
- Triple rinse tank size: 20 l
- Rinse water consumption at max. speed (l/rack)*: 0.4
- Rinse water consumption at max. speed (l/h) **: 60
- Productivity per hour (slow speed): 96 Basket / 1728 dishes
- Productivity per hour (2° speed): 114 racks / 2052 dishes
- Productivity per hour (1° speed): 150 racks / 2700 dishes
- Duo rinse temperature: 75 / 80 °C
- Final rinse temperature: 85 °C
- Wash temperature: 55 – 65 °C
- Triple rinse temperature: 70 – 75 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 2080 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1785 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 895 mm
- Height with door open: 2095 mm
- Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
- Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the control box and the door handles.
- Net weight: 390 kg
- Shipping weight: 441 kg
- Shipping height: 1960 mm
- Shipping width: 1040 mm
- Shipping depth: 2560 mm
- Shipping volume: 5.22 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Table to table distance: 2080 mm
- Air flow (entrance, exit): 145 / 145 m³/h
- Air temperature (entrance, exit): 45 / 45 °C
- Air humidity (entrance, exit): 100 / 100 % r.h.
- The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
- Latent heat: 12300 W
- Sensible heat: 5000 W
This model requires a ventilation hood. Please refer to the attached “Recommended Exhaust Hood Design”.