Warewashing Medium drying zone with door for Electrolux green and clean multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher
- Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
- Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thus providing dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
- Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
- Unit to be placed between multi-rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.
- The chamber is pressed with fully rounded corners without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
- All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels, door and rack transportation system.
- The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with multi-rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power connection.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 4.4 kW
- Dryer heating elements: 4.13 kW
- Drying fan power: 0.23 kW
- Dryer air flow: 530 m³/h
- Dryer air temperature: 70 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 560 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2020 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 825 mm
- Height with door open: 2100 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the door handle.
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Shipping weight: 97 kg
- Shipping height: 1570 mm
- Shipping width: 720 mm
- Shipping depth: 895 mm
- Shipping volume: 1.01 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.