Warewashing Small Double Skin Glasswasher
- Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
- Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
- Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
- 120 seconds cycle.
- Simple operation control panel.
- Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
- Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
- Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
- Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
- Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
- Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
- Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
- Finished in top quality stainless steel with double skinned construction to aid durability and reduce noise.
- Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 3.3 kW
- Tank heating elements: 0.8 kW
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.8-3 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10 °C
- Drain line size: 22mm
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5
- Incoming water line size: G 3/4″
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 6
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2.3
- N° of working cycles – sec.: 1 (120)
- Cell dimensions – width: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions – depth: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions – height: 290 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 460 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 715 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 565 mm
- Net weight: 37 kg
- Shipping weight: 39 kg
- Shipping height: 880 mm
- Shipping width: 650 mm
- Shipping depth: 530 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.3 m³
- Noise level: 67.5 dBA
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 80-90 °C