Skip to content
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate item.
- Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
- Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
- Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
- New electronic control panel for easy setup of the working parameters and self diagnosis.
- Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
- Low noise level.
- 120/300/120 seconds cycle, the third cycle includes cold rinse.
- Rinse booster pump available to be installed on site.
- Extra program to cold rinse beer and wine glasses providing sanitized glasses, cool enough to handle.
- Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 3.3 kW
- Tank heating elements: 0.8 kW
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.8-3 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10-55 °C
- Working cycles time (sec.): 120/300/120
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5
- Incoming water line size: G 3/4″
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 6
- Cold rinse cycle duration: 10 sec.
- Cold rinse cycle water consumption: 1.8 lt/cycle
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 16
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2.3
- N° of working cycles – sec.: 3 (120/300/120)
- Cell dimensions – width: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions – depth: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions – height: 290 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 460 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 715 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 565 mm
- Net weight: 37 kg
- Shipping weight: 42 kg
- Shipping height: 860 mm
- Shipping width: 640 mm
- Shipping depth: 520 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.29 m³
- Noise level: 69 dBA
- The claimed noise level is measured according to EN 60335-2-58 (Annex ZAA) / ISO 11204
- The claimed capacity is measured when the unit is connected to hot inlet water of 55°C; if the inlet water is cold, the cycle time could be longer.
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Cold rinse cycle temperature: 10 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 80-90 °C