SO 1650 Bremen
Sirman Bone Saws , model SO 1650 Bremen :
- Elegant machine, safe and easy to use.
- Stand-alone structure made out of cast anodized aluminium.
- Motor covering, door and work counter in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Features a pusher and serving slicer.
- Self-tensioning upper pulley with hermetically guarded bearings.
- 24V controls with safety micro-switch on door, redundant ECU and motor brake (EC).
- Maximum reliability and accuracy when adjusting the pulley, whether its height or horizontal and vertical tilt, which makes for improved blade adhesion.
- Smooth cleaning thanks to the polished and anodized inner surface.
- Powerful asynchronous and ventilated 4-pole motors protected by sealing oil sump.
- The machines use tempered 20-mm blades to shred bone, frozen or fresh.