- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 11″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs.
- 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4″ stainless steel back and tapered side splashes.
- Spatula wide 3½” grease gutter and chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration.
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle width.
- One embedded snap action thermostat per burner with
temperature adjust from 200°F to 550°F.
- Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer (2 drawers on 60″ and 72″ models).
- Heavy duty chromed thermostat knob guards.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- Manual shut-off valve for gas inlet.
- Dual (manual/electric) ignition.
- Bottom heat shields
- ¾” rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- 120V 50/60Hz 1 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
Low profile heavy duty gas griddle, Vulcan Model No._______. Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame. 11″ low profile cooking height on 4″ legs. 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4″ stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. Grease chute is fully welded to stop grease migration. One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner and mechanical snap action thermostat for each 12″ of griddle width. Chrome thermostat knob guards. Temperature adjusts from 200° to 550° F. One pilot safety for every two burners. Manual shut-off valve. 3½” wide stainless steel grease trough. 120V 50/60Hz 1 Amp single phase electric ignition circuit. Plug type is NEMA 5-15